Okay so the first labs were pretty easy (once I figured out my placement–the way the switches are are a bit confusing !)
Setup was relatively painless, and my issue was the basic coding fare (forgetting semicolons and whatnot).
So here is where I had the trouble. The setup on the lab page was a bit different than I had, same with the code. But I managed the setup well.
I had video of the sensor reading but it got corrupted, so I know the sensor was working, but the servo wasn’t going on, but when I twisted it it would work for a bit and stop. And when the wind blew you’d hear a soft whirring from the servo– so I think it works but there’s a bit of disconnect.