Synthesis Project!

on

So today we fused the two classes and mixed out p5 programming with the arduino. After some flubs at first, we got it going. My partner Alejandro and I decided to go with simple photoresistors, and when as hand went of the sensor it would show a day or night scene.

Needless to say we didn’t get THAT far, but we got what would have been the Sun/Moon to work!

At any case, breadboard setup!

20161007_124159sm20161007_124156sm

And a test of the Code:

Testing My setup:

4

And Bonus: Alejandro’s setup:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *